Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing this site and any pages thereof, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions below, do not access this site, or any pages thereof.
1. Copyright Copyright 2010, NatHeakth Ltd.. All text, images, graphics, animation, videos, music and other materials on this website are subject to the copyright and other intellectual property rights of NatHealth. These materials may not be reproduced, distributed, modified or reposted to other websites without the express written permission of NatHealth.
2. Trademarks The marks appearing on this website including, but not limited to,: (i) NatHealth Logo are trademarks of NatHealth.
3. Accuracy of Information This information in this site is intended for general visitors and may not be applicable to some geographic areas. NatHealth will use reasonable endeavors to ensure that the contents of this Site are accurate and up to date. However, NatHealth reserves the right to change information at any time. No reliance should be placed upon any of the statements made within the site, and NatHealth excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability resulting from any such reliance. Notwithstanding the generality of the foregoing, NatHealth excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability resulting from your access to and use of the site and any of its content whether it be text, graphics, animation, videos, wallpapers, screensavers, games, downloads, or any other material or item.
4. Limitation of Liability In no event will NatHealth be liable for any damages, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this site or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if NatHealth, or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses. Hyperlinks to other Internet resources are at your own risk; the content, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided by these resources are not investigated, verified, monitored, or endorsed by NatHealth.
5. Data Submission All information submitted to NatHealth via this site shall be deemed and remain the property of NatHealth and NatHealth shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in information a visitor to this site provides NatHealth through this site. NatHealth shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding submitted information except as (i) stated in the Privacy Statement, (ii) agreed by NatHealth having the direct customer relationship (iii) or as otherwise specifically agreed or required by law.
6. Scope These terms and conditions apply to the NatHealth websites www.Nathealth.net